Friday 31 May 2013

Catch up

Phew!!! A chance to finally sit down and write! 

I haven't been particularly stacked out, but lots of little jobs get in the way!

We have had a hectic few weeks with my sweetie's shifts, and with it being half term in England, my youngest is off. I love having them all with me, and we have had a lovely time, proving that you don't have to have a car or money to have a nice school holiday. 

Yes, you heard me, we are currently sans transport, but we have been here before. 

About 4 yrs ago, our car died and we were without our own transport for about a year, when God blessed us through some friends who were getting rid of their car and gifted it to us!! 

It has lasted us that long, and now this car was going to cost us more to repair than it was worth to sell, so that was that. 

Grocery shopping is a little difficult at times, but with public transport, taxis and great friends, we are doing well, and when the time is right, and we have saved a little money, God will lead us to the right car (minivan, actually) and we will be mobile again. 

Murphy, our pup, is getting huge!!! He had his first run on the field with his mama this morning, and is shattered now. 

I have been doing lots of planning and cooking, but have had some SERIOUS sugar cravings. Need to get a hold on them, and quick, I think I need to purge my house of the few sweet things we have, just to break the cycle. 

I can't believe it's is June tomorrow. 

Hope this sunshine is here to stay......

No comments:

Post a Comment