Wednesday 8 May 2013

Here we go......

Wow, I never thought I would be sat here, after so many years reading the amazing blogs around the world wide web, writing for my own blog!! That is what a girly night with my 13 yr old daughter gets me!! So, what do I plan to write about? well, I have always found the best way is to write about what I know, and although my hubby would probably say that's not a lot, i am a great student of this journey called life, and i love to learn, so this should be an interesting ride.....
Hold on, here we go!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to read your blog Kim/Molly's-Mum. Molly did a little post on your blog and I thought I could come and give you a comment : )

    I just love the design - blue is my next favourite colour to purple and red!

    Hope to keep reading : D

    ReplyDelete