Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday Thoughts

Oh the joys of a boys' sleepover!!

Haribo had 2 friends over for his birthday, but they wanted to sleep in the front room, so I was ousted to the back dining room for my quiet time this morning, but it is sometimes nice to have a change.

I don't know about you, but sometimes (quite often) I am plagued with doubts, about whether I am doing a good job with these children the Lord has blessed me with, whether I am a good wife to my amazing husband, whether I am doing all and being all the Lord wants me to do and be, or whether I even heard Him right! 

I had one of those moments this morning, so I poured my heart out to my Father. 

And He answered, as only He could, through His word. 

This Pentecost Sunday, I am so very thankful that the Holy Spirit lives in me to correct, to communicate and to enable me to live as God wants me to, even if I don't always get it right!

And I think I'm fine with that, because He is always there to pick me back up, like the amazing Abba He is! 

Thank you Abba Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment