Wednesday 15 May 2013

One of those days......

Today has just been one of those days! 

My oatmeal mistake has just gone from bad to worse! My peanuts that had been soaking all night and dehydrating all day were burnt when I got distracted, and the peanut butter did NOT work!! I'm soldiering on with some crispy spicy chickpeas, and I am watching these VERY CLOSELY!!!! 

At least dinner tonight is something I KNOW I can make! Salmon Fishcakes and salad.

I told you I would update you, and it has not dampened my spirit, so more nuts and more soaking will produce nut butter, because I will continue until it works!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have confidence you'll figure it out. I really like the sound of your determination. The teachers at my school are very into persistence - every assembly they mention it... though I think the message has really sunk in now. And it works! I hope you are okay none the less though : )

    It's kinda ironic though, my mum buys organic 100% peanut peanut butter and my little sister was asking her to make it from scratch just yesterday morning!

    Small, small, funny world : D

    ReplyDelete