Thursday 16 May 2013

Big needle, small needle

My beautiful brave puppy was stabbed with needles today. No, we haven decided on acupuncture, he went for his second round of first injections, and also microchipping!! the size of the needle was ridiculous!!! 
He was a brave little soldier, though, and no matter how much it hurt, he still munched on the treat the lovely vet gave him!! Never one to turn down food, our Murphy.

After a good night's sleep, I feel a little more balanced today, and don't mind at all that my chick peas didn't turn out right, after the phone rang(!!!) because my hummus is amazing (if a little foolproof...)

Taco salad for lunch today, so no effort required, and then talking to my hubby before he goes to work tonight :( 
I'm so thankful for a man who works hard to take care of us, and am so happy that I get to take care of him in return :) Blessed mama x 

No comments:

Post a Comment