Saturday 1 March 2014

Weekend Links

Some nice encouraging posts this week, with a lot of honesty going on.

This Post from Red and Honey this week made me smile, in light of the way I have been feeling. Lapses happen, and ANYTHING we can do to improve is good.

How To Homeschool form SimpleHomeschool.net is a lovely central resource, although may have a few changes for English families.

5 Homemade Laundry Detergent Recipes form The Humble Homemaker has great ideas, which it is my aim to try this year....

Homemade Blusher made from dried rasberries looks worth a try from The cleandish

How to Intentionally Choose children's Extracurricular Activities from Keeper of the Home is a nice balanced piece.

Why There's No Such Thing As "Just a mom" from Lisa-Jo Baker is an amazingly inspiring post. Don't say it, mums, just don't say it.

but....

Show your Husband Respect from Modern Alternative Mama is my hands-down favourite post of the week!!! This is something I am always saying to my DH, that men are portrayed so negatively nowadays. (A program is just about to air in the UK called MAN UP!!!! How disrespectful is that!!) This is my mission, to build up DH and my 3 boys to believe that they are strong and powerful, and that that's ok, that is how God made them, and to learn to keep that power under control! They are capable, not failures, they are honourable, not to be pulled down! Are you with me girls!?

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment