Wednesday 12 March 2014

Another has stolen my heart...

I have found a new love.....

It's name is....Pintrest!!!!

I have not thought much of Pintrest for a long time, but recently a friend showed me how to use it properly and explained exactly what it was for, and I am in love!!

I have an organisational board, for all those fab ideas on structure, pretty tidying ideas and the like, a Girly stuff board, with all the beautiful hairstyles, clothes and shoes that I like, and a Disney board, where I have just pinned all of my favourite pics of mostly disney princesses, to be honest!!!! 

It has made me realise and hone in on what I like, what appeals to me, and as I stand back and look at it all, I most definitely see myself more clearly, and that is something that I have always struggled with: what is really me and what has been influenced by others. 

So I find that I love feminine, pretty things, floaty dresses, long, long hair, tea cups and saucers, aprons, Homestead skills, the pioneer life (with a few modern comforts!) and of course, I have a sneaking feeling I am actually a Disney Princess living in the happy ever after section of real life!

Ariel, with 4 children!

I make no apologies anymore for who and what I am. 

I have been made this way by my gracious God and I am slowly learning to love who I am. 

All from a little board site!!

Who says the internet is all bad.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment