Saturday 8 February 2014

What happened there???? (And Weekend Links)

Wow, where did this week go??

I looked up and it is Saturday! I have had a productive week though, updating my Home makers binder, trying new food, and relaxing with friends.

So I will be posting my Friday recipe on Saturday today!! 

First though, my weekend links.

Homemade Popcorn  from GNOWFGLINS (it's a crazy great acronym) looks yummy, never seen red palm oil, s might have to give it a go!

These hand warmers are a nice idea, from Little House Living, although now we don't own a microwave, they would not be as easy to warm up.

Off-Grid Alternatives to Everyday Appliances from Mom With A Prep was a nice read, some good tips, especially the root cellar idea....(pick up all the tips you can from wherever you can...)

And since I am GOING to start it this year,

the beginner vegetable garden at the Modern Homesteader has been a great starter to read for my fledgling veg patch.

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment