Friday 21 June 2013

Warmer places

I am currently sat with a tab open on a villa in Gran Canaria. 

After booking a holiday to Scotland in the middle of NOVEMBER (my idea of a wistful winter retreat), we are looking at warmer climates for next year, for our first family holiday abroad.

I am naturally a very fair skinned blonde, so sun doesn't usually appeal to me, but with the gray cloud cover AGAIN her in sunny England, I am feeling a serious need for the prospect of some sun. 

My sweetheart's fave holiday destination is Gran Canaria and we have never been abroad together in 14 yrs of marriage, so I feel it's time. 



Having never been on holiday when I'm paying, and having a family of 6 to plan for, the prices are a little gulp worthy, but I think it's time to take a deep breath, and save hard. 

My sweetheart deserves it. 

He works hard for us, and deserves a rest. 

And the sun would do me no harm whatsoever!!! (As long as I bulk buy sunscreen and floppy hats!!)

Planning is good. Doing is better. Let's go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment