Sunday 23 June 2013

Getting to that point.....

It is getting a little crowded in here. 

No, i'm not cracking with all the animals, it's that cabin fever feeling that we mamas get when we have been with our children without a break for going on 4 weeks!!!

I had a lovely coffee with a dear friend about 4 weeks ago, and besides sleeping, that was the last time I was without a child. I know my children are getting to the age where they don't need the constant supervision of a toddler, but even when my daughter is in her bedroom, I know she is there and may need me at any moment! 

I love my babies, I am very glad that they are homeschooled, and I wouldn't change that. 

I JUST NEED SOME TIME!!!

Do you hear me, mamas? 

Only problem is, hubby is at work for the next 6 days and so it's another week until I can get   an hour to myself! Noooooooooo!!!

Lots of Prayer and lots of deep breaths, I think!!


No comments:

Post a Comment