Tuesday 25 June 2013

Sunshine and flowers

I love it when the sun shines!!

Woke up this morning to a beautiful sunny day! Decided that I was going to take my big dog for a long walk today, as she has been teaching the pup lately and he can only go for 20 mins at a time. 

We took a lovely walk through a large cornfield not far from our house, and I don't know why, but being out in the sunshine, with my boys and my Poppy, looking at God's glorious creation, really lifted my spirits today! 




Poppy was pleased to get out for a proper run, and Haribo picked me the most beautiful little bunch of wild flowers, so I feel very spoilt today



I am a very lucky mama!! 

My baby puppy Murphy went out for a walk too, and he really seemed to enjoy it....!


And that reminds me, I may need to vacuum....... :-o (Oh My!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment