Tuesday 18 June 2013

And Relaaaaax.....

Phew!!! 

Sometimes, you need an outside perspective on things.

We had our annual Home schooling visit from the Local Authority today. 
I sometimes worry (me, really???!!) about whether the kids are doing ok, whether I need to do more, or less with them and just generally am I doing a good job. (I don't think it is just me)

Well, our reviewing officer was very pleased with what we are doing, and how much the children are learning, and the variety, so I was worrying for nothing at midnight last night!

I know my children, and I am so glad that we decided to homeschool them, but, as with most aspects of parenting, I am sometime struck down with doubt. I worry. I shouldn't, I know, if God is truly my Father, He will take care of us, and prompt me. I can't help it sometimes though, and in His gracious mercy, He sends me encouragement when I need it. 

My children are happy, healthy and bright. They are unique, special and confident. They are polite, talented and a gift from God. 

Lord help me to guide and cherish these beautiful presents and help them and I to live every day in Your Glorious Presence 
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment