Wednesday 3 July 2013

Music, ah sweet music....

Wow, it's been so long since I sat and looked at the music I own!

I am sat writing this after spending a good 3 hrs sorting through my iTunes library, and updating my iPod. I completely forgot I owned such great music! 

It's amazing what music does for the soul. Music can evoke vivid memories, and soothe the soul, or remind you of a painful time in your life.

Music has always been a part of my life, and it always will be. Looking at my library, I noticed I have music for every mood. I have so many different genres, so many types within those genres, and just looking at some of my old, OLD favorites, I'm reminded of my first heartbreak, my first holiday without my mum and dad, Moving away, meeting the love of my life, the time when my children were born, when I auditioned for musicals, when I met Jesus, every phase of my life.

Music can tell the story of our life, each step, each turn, the gamete of our human emotions and our lives, in my humble opinion, would be so flat without it!

Just my thoughts as I sit here contemplating how rich my life has been, and how much beautiful music has played a part. Blessed doesn't even cover it.......


No comments:

Post a Comment