Tuesday 9 July 2013

Taking Time to See the Bigger Picture...

So we had some frustrating news today. 

The adoption of Little Bud has stalled due to a report not being filed on time AGAIN!!!!

It frustrates me when other things, that I have no control over, go wrong, when we have been waiting so long for this!! 

It has put me in a bad mood this afternoon, and I knew it. I was grouchy, snapping at the children, and I shouldn't have. 

Mama had to take 30 mins to herself! 

As I sat watching the clear sky through my bedroom window, on this HOT summer's day, feeling sorry for myself, I began to think about what a great life we have; how lucky we are to have this little boy in our lives, and that the piece of paper will not make him any more or less the son of my heart.

I had to take a deep breath and realise that God is in charge. He has been all along, and He will not let us down. He brought Little Bud to us, so He will keep him with us. 

It is an honor to show this little boy God, and to love him as our own. 

My boy is awesome, just like the God who made him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment