Monday 22 July 2013

Life, As We Know It....

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted!!! 

DH has been on holiday so we have been making the most of it by spending some really good quality time as a family! 

Well, I have been struggling lately with having a schedule at all, and meal planning has been a last minute thing, having fudged through half the week before I get my act together!
Does that happen to you?

I want to be more organised, I know the benefits, but I just get waylaid, distracted, and deflated. 

I have had to try and get my focus back onto why I do it. 

I don't do it for praise, (which I often realise in horror that that was my motive) and I don't do it from duty (which it can feel like sometimes, especially when I really want to order a Chinese!) but I do it because it's easier, it's right and it is healthier. I want to do it because God has shown me a better way, and to go back to processed food would be foolish. I want to be a good steward of the family that God has given me, and I am just being a bit darn selfish and lazy when I don't!!!!

I don't like to think this of myself, but Jesus said, you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. 

Honesty is always the best policy, especially with one's self, so my prayer this week is change me Lord, give me the passion back and give me the energy to do my job as mama and chief caregiver!!!

How about you? Do you tire of healthy living? Do you struggle with enthusiasm and drive to do your best? Leave your tips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment