Saturday 25 January 2014

Weekend Links

As I mentioned yesterday, I love looking at and talking about food, so most of my recommendations are along these lines, but I found a few other gems along the way...

10 Reasons Homemade Bone Broth Should Be Part Of Your Diet by The Nourishing Gourmet

100 free printables from Red and Honey

Frozen smoothie pops for a child's fever over at the Mommypotomus. (Definitely trying these next time Little Bud is sick...or just because they are yummy...)

Strawberry Coconut Almond Smoothie Via Eat Drink Paleo (Although we are not following a Paleo diet, there are still some lovely nourishing recipes!!)

homemade protein packed peanut butter cups from The Humbled Homemaker - Being English, these are not a part of our cultural awareness, but my boy is practically BEGGING me to try them!!!

There are lots of things that I have flitted through, but these are some of the best.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment